this isn’t the solution, but it’s a start

90% of the cup is converted into FSC certified paper, the remaining 10% of waste—which is plastic—will become something else entirely. At Dentro we’re doing all we can to make our world more sustainable, using recyclable materials for all our products, and in our offices we’re committed to creating as little waste as possible.

4 of 4

see our posters

this isn’t the solution, but it’s a start

90% of the cup is converted into FSC certified paper, the remaining 10% of waste—which is plastic—will become something else entirely. At Dentro we’re doing all we can to make our world more sustainable, using recyclable materials for all our products, and in our offices we’re committed to creating as little waste as possible.

4 of 4

see our posters

creating posters from cups

each poster is made
from 3 paper cups

3 of 4

creating posters from cups

each poster is made
from 3 paper cups

3 of 4

time to act

Our posters are printed onto paper made from disposable coffee cups, breathing new life into a disregarded product. Right now more than 50 billion paper cups are consumed yearly in the U.S alone. Only 3% are recycled due to the plastic they contain.

2 of 4

time to act

Our posters are printed onto paper made from disposable coffee cups, breathing new life into a disregarded product. Right now more than 50 billion paper cups are consumed yearly in the U.S alone. Only 3% are recycled due to the plastic they contain.

2 of 4

the backstory to your poster

from paper cup,
to poster, to your home

1 of 4

the backstory to your poster

from paper cup,
to poster, to your home

1 of 4